- Member Programme committee for 3rd International Conference on Lean and Agile Software Development committee. For more information, please visit https://fedcsis.org or https://www.fedcsis.org/2019/lasd.
- Member Programme committee for the 1st International Workshop on Software Engineering for Healthcare (SEH 2019) held in conjunction with ICSE 2019, in Montréal, Canada
- Visiting researcher at Chalmers university in Sweden (1st Nov 2018 – Jan 2019). I was invited by Eric Knaus as part of a collaboration funded by the SIDA Bright Project. While here I facilitated a course “Mini Project- Team Programming” for undergraduate students. The Bright project is led by Michel Chaudron as the principal Investigator on the Swedish side.
- Member Organizing committee for the SEiA 2018 Symposium on Software Engineering in Africa held in conjunction with ICSE 2018, in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Chair Organizing committee for the Bright Summer School 2018 on Software Engineering and IS
- Chair Organizing committee for the Bright Summer School 2017 on Software Engineering and IS
- [Talk] Sustainability, ICT and Engineering for Development, IEEE Uganda Subsection
- [Talk] Moving towards my vision amidst social challenges, – this talk was given to high school students and Lubiri senior secondary school as part of the partnership between rotary Uganda and the Buganda Kingdom.
- [Talk] Innovations in health informatics for clients, Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB) first hospital managers technical workshop, 11 April 2016. UCMB is the technical arm of the Uganda catholic secretariat and oversees over 200 health facilities contributing approximately 40% to the health sector
- [Talk] Labor market needs assessment for ICT Sector in Uganda, International Organisation for Migration (IOM) Consultative meeting on Labour Markets in Uganda, 13th March 2015
2,446 total views, 1 views today