- 3rd International Conference on Lean and Agile Software Development (LASD’19)
- 1th International Workshop on Software Engineering for Healthcare (SEH 2019) held in conjunction with ICSE 2019, in Montréal, Canada
- Labour Needs Assessment Survery for the ICT Sector in Uganda 2015. The aim of the study was to find out the state of labour in the ICT Sector. This study was carried out for IOM alongside other studies in the Food processing, construction and financial sector.
- E-waste management guidelines for Uganda – This was developed while consulting for Decimalworks Ltd – a leading software consultancy company
- Helecare2x – A heavily customized version of care2x for Uganda. I led the development team and i continue to manage its development and support under decimalworks Ltd. The customizations were initially done for Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB). UCMB oversee all health facilities under the catholic church in Uganda. UCMB has over 200 health facilities. The rebranded version Helecare2x is now available for download and use under the Open source and community service by decimalworks Ltd
- Research Proposal format for Masters and PhD Students. Most universities including makererere require students to write a proposal as part of the masters or PhD study. Here is the format that can serve as guide on what is to be included. Some aspects may not apply to every study so consult with your supervisor.
- Thesis writing process is can be challenging for most students. So here is flow chart of the things to be considered when writing a thesis
1,584 total views, 1 views today